Friday, June 3, 2016

Style

I recently cleaned out my closet because I wanted to donate a few items to the upcoming church rummage sale.  While cleaning, it occurred to me that I’ve been in a bit of a style rut.  I have a tendency to wear the same items even though I have a closet full of clothes. So I came up with a challenge for myself.  Wear a different outfit every day for 2 weeks.  My hope was that I’d put a little more effort into what I was wearing, but also rediscover clothes I hadn’t worn in a long time.  It turned out to be lots of fun and now I have outfit ideas for the future.



I got this dress for $16 - one of my favorite finds!

I've been on the hunt for espadrilles, but I have a very specific style in mind - wedge heel, covered toe.  After sending one pair back and trying on another that I was sure I'd love, but didn't, I found a pair I really liked.  But they were over $100 and I could not justify spending that much.  So I settled on these for $30 - not the style I had in mind, but still cute. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment