Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Stitch Fix #10 (Best one YET!!)

Stitch Fix #10 was my favorite Stitch Fix yet!!  I LOVED LOVED everything!!  I had mentioned to my stylist, Kate, that this Fix would be my birthday Fix and I’m not sure if she put in extra effort while arranging it, but it sure seemed that way.  Maybe I’ll claim it’s my birthday for all future Fixes… ;)

As always, if you’re considering giving Stitch Fix a try, I’d be so grateful if you used my referral link.  https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/5478084

Without further ago, my favorite Fix EVER…

First up, the Mahl Woven Floral Back Knit Top.  I think blue is a good color for me so we were off to a good start.  I loved that this was a long length and perfect for being out with the boys.  Not fancy, but not boring either.  And it was so so comfortable.  LOVE!  I wore this to an amusement park the following day and it was perfect for the outing.



Next, the Levi Ponte Dress.  I had actually requested this dress in a couple previous Fixes and it was never available.  I’m not sure if Kate was able to work some magic, but I was SO excited to receive this.  This dress was made for me.  If you’ve read anything about my style, you know I have a stripe obsession and I loved that this was black and white.  The material on this was so flattering.  It was heavier than I anticipated, but very comfortable.  I loved it and it fit like a dream.  And I so appreciate that Kate remembered (or at least took note) that I had requested it.  I’m telling you, dress perfection right here.  Kate, you are my hero.


 I was excited to see another dress in the box.  I had this James Laser Cut Dress pinned and the color was gorgeous.  This was A’s favorite of the Fix.  I didn’t think the cut was quite as flattering as the Levi dress, but it’s hard to top perfection.  I have a baptism, birthday lunch, wedding shower, and wedding coming up in the next few months and I think this would be perfect for any of those occasions.  I can also add a cardigan and possibly wear this to work.  So pretty.


Next, the Sevilla Funnel Neck French Terry Sweater.  I had this one pinned as well and was excited to receive something for fall.  I’m not sure why it’s called a sweater because it definitely falls more into the sweatshirt category in my opinion.  Another comfortable piece that I could foresee getting lots of use out of.  And hello, stripes!!  I don’t think A was crazy about this one, but I really liked it.  Can’t wait for cool fall days!


And finally, the Regena Mixed Material Knit Top.  I know what you’re thinking… how many striped articles of clothing does one girl need?  Obviously, you can never have enough.  This was light weight and had a little flower detail on the shoulder and around the neck to keep things interesting.  I thought it was adorable.  I actually wore it with a cardigan a couple days later and my mom complimented me.  My mom is incredibly stylish so there was no doubt that this was a keeper.



Stitch Fix (Kate), you nailed it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment