Friday, August 26, 2016

Friday Thoughts

I have a confession.  I hate the beginning of the school year.  I’m sure my mind will change as the boys get older, but right now… I just want to skip ahead to October.  W is in a class with 14 other 3 year olds.  He’s one of the oldest in his class since he has an early birthday.  Being that the majority (11/15) kids are new, I know they will struggle with mom or dad leaving just as W did last year.  W has a hard time when he sees that others are upset.  I’m totally dreading these next few weeks of dropping him off.  I’m also concerned that W won’t be intellectually stimulated because I’m seeing a big difference in the newly three year olds versus the nearly four year olds.  Uggh.

We have no plans this weekend!  This rarely happens!!  The possibilities are endless!!

I really think he should model.  I mean other than his hatred for having his photo taken, he'd be perfect.  Love that red hair. :)  Also, he calls his suspenders his tenders... bahahaha.



For the past 3-4 months, I’ve been getting migraines.  It starts with a change in my vision.  They don’t last very long – about 3 hours or so, but during that time, it’s definitely difficult to focus and be productive.  I’m a little concerned because I’ve experienced headaches before, but never vision changes (aura).  Someone tell me I’m not dying.


Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment