Monday, January 22, 2018

Weekend Recap

We had another weekend with no major plans.  I’m really loving these!

On Saturday, we tried to get the boys flu shots, but apparently in IL, pharmacists cannot administer flu shots to children under 12 years of age.  I had checked the pharmacy website and it made no mention of this – now I know.  So the boys are still without flu shots… eek.   At least we got our grocery shopping done while there.  After shopping, the boys got haircuts.  They were perfect and they look as handsome as ever! ;)  We spent the remainder of the afternoon outside.  Loving these 40 degree temperatures!!






Sunday was spent going to church and Starbucks.  We had a low key afternoon spent inside since it was rainy and muddy.  A and I took down most of the remaining Christmas decorations (including outside lights) and brought out some Valentines décor.  We tried to catch some of the football games and I made mostaccioli for dinner.  The boys have been playing well together lately (for the most part) and at one point, S held out his arms for a hug from W and commanded, “Love me!”.  Cutest.thing.ever.  They were absolutely crazy before bed – cabin fever was setting in again I think.  And that was our weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment