Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Weekend Recap


We had such a busy weekend!!  I mentioned that we now have kittens!!  They are so fun and these kitties are the people-iest (yes, I made up a word) cats I’ve ever encountered.  They constantly follow us around and love to be near us at all times.  W has especially taken to them and constantly picks them up, plays with them, etc.







Friday night, we also went over to my mom’s house for pizza.  I texted Susana and it turned out that she had the day off so she joined us.  I love this routine because the boys get to play and A and I get to relax a bit while grandma entertains the boys – it’s a win win!

Saturday consisted of errands and more errands.  A shampooed the carpet – unfortunately there are several spots from Addie still (and I don’t think they’ll ever disappear).  I wanted the boys to be out of the house while he worked so we went to the bank, pet store, Bath and Body Works, lunch, and grocery store.  They were such good company and good for the most part (except S in the grocery store… ahem).  The rest of the day was spent cleaning up and playing with kitties.

Sunday was our usual morning routine and then we headed to my cousins’ house for a cook out.  ALL of my cousins were there – all eight of them, plus spouses, aunts, uncles, etc.  About 35 people in all.  It was so great to see everyone, though it was a hot day and I felt like a sweaty mess after spending time outside.  Everyone brought a dish and the food was so yummy.  It made me wish we hosted more get togethers.  A great weekend in the books!

cousins <3



No comments:

Post a Comment