Monday, September 16, 2013

Back from Germany


I’m back!!  And trying to catch up on things.  Germany was wonderful.  If it weren’t for missing my boys, I would have definitely wanted to stay longer – much longer.  I now want to see so many other parts of Europe.  I just loved the culture, the cities, the beautiful views.  And there’s soooo much more to see.  So many more countries to visit.  I want to see them all.  I know that’s nearly impossible, but a girl can dream.  Too bad it’s so darn expensive to travel.  I think my top 12 (I couldn’t pick just 10) destination list looks something like this: Ireland, Italy, France, England, Morocco, South Africa, Spain, Costa Rica, Brazil, Argentina, Greece, Turkey.  With honorable mentions for China, Japan, Switzerland, Turkey, and Australia.  But honestly, I think I’d go just about anywhere (that is safe)… I love to travel; love to experience new places!


I swear baby W grew while I was away.  He looked bigger, felt heavier, and his teeth had come in more.  I missed him like crazy, but being so busy helped keep my mind off of how much I missed him.  I owe my husband, mother-in-law, and mom a huge thank you for taking care of W while I was away.  It made things easier on baby W, but also on me.  I couldn’t have traveled if I didn’t know for sure that W was well cared for.
 

Alright, I have lots to catch up on, more to come…

No comments:

Post a Comment