Friday, September 6, 2013

Friday Favorites

 Happy Friday!!  This week's favorites...

1.       Pumpkin Spice Latte – It’s baaack.  And I love it a latte.  Ha!  I think lots of people love this drink and I wondered why Starbucks hasn’t made it a regular feature.  Then it occurred to me that all the excitement and anticipation of the Pumpkin Spice Latte would be lost if it was always on the menu.  Not to mention, pumpkin is synonymous with fall so ordering a pumpkin latte on a hot summer day just seems weird.  Anyway, it’s delicious and I’m happy it has returned along with many other pumpkin treats.  Side note:  Yesterday I stopped to pick up a PSL on the way home from work.  One of my favorite Starbucks employees told me my latte was on him; free of charge.  A very sweet gesture and it made my day.  Thank you, thank you!
 

2.       Everything Has Changed by Taylor Swift ft. Ed Sheeran – This song has probably been out for a while and in typical fashion, I’m most likely late in discovering it.  I am not really a Taylor Swift fan, but I do LOVE this song.  I crank up the volume every time I hear it.

3.       GAP’s Semiannual Kids and Baby sale – Go. Shop.  You won’t be disappointed.  Love me some Baby Gap.

4.       L’oreal’s Infallible Eyeshadow – I love makeup and I love these eye shadows.  Shimmery, long lasting, and affordable.  I’m a fan!  My favorite is Amber Rush.

5.       I’m traveling to Germany next week for work!  I’ll be there for 5 days.  I’m excited, but nervous.  I’ve never traveled overseas so this is a huge opportunity for me.  But I’m extremely nervous about my presentation and missing my sweet boy.  Hoping all goes well!  Think happy thoughts for me!
 
6.    Family - A huge thank you to my husband, mom, and mother-in-law for taking care of Baby W while I'm away.  Know my little man is in good hands makes it possible for me to travel.  I owe them.

7.       Baby W – Come on; you knew I had to end with him.  He has my heart and leaving him to go to Germany is going to be excruciating for me.  Any tips on how to leave my baby for 5 days without crying ugly tears and missing him immensely every day I’m away?
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment