Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Jump Around!


Lately, I’ve noticed that Baby W expresses himself more and picks up on our reactions.  If I laugh, he laughs or continues to do whatever it is that’s making me laugh.  He also looks for me when we play peek-a-boo.  A was holding him yesterday and I’d hide behind A – baby W would lean over A’s arms in an attempt to find me.  I love the interaction.  He’s usually really happy and loves to explore.  With that said, he is also demonstrating his displeasure and shows his temper when we put him in his car seat or high chair.  Yikes.


Last night, we put W in the Jumparoo for a few minutes so A and I could eat dinner.  He often protests the Jumparoo and I end up taking him out right away (he used to love it, but now he realizes he can’t explore the house if he’s in it).  Well, baby W decided he liked the Jumparoo last night.  He’d enthusiastically bounce and then start screaming.  This resulted in me laughing, which only encouraged him to bounce and scream more… it looked like I hit the fast forward button on him he was so excited.  It was quite entertaining…
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment