Monday, September 14, 2015

Weekend Recap

Not a lot to report about this past weekend.  A suggested meeting for dinner on Friday.  My response – with the boys?!?  In their defense, the boys are usually really good at dinner.  But given the stress with preschool and terrible twos behavior lately, I was leery.  The boys were both awesome, though.  W ordered his own meal.  When did he get so big??  And ate most of it!  Woohoo!  So that was fun.

Saturday was all about errands.  Haircut, bank, pick up lunch, grocery store, another grocery store, and W and I picked up ice cream.  He’s been asking me for the past week to go get ice cream.  Note, he doesn’t actually like ice cream.  But he does like running errands with mommy.  He also asks about 3, 456, 702 questions along the way.  The weather was really cool on Saturday.  So refreshing! I loved wearing long sleeves and even dressed the boys in festive Halloween outfits.  I say if stores can decorate for Christmas, then we can rock Halloween attire. J

Bumble Bee hat.  Adorable.

Halloween tops courtesy of Nani.  They even glow in the dark! :D

Check out their hands in both photos.  They're in nearly identical positions.  They may not realize it yet, but I'm certain they share a special bond. :)  

Sunday was church, Starbucks, Bears game (they lost –boo!), walk, park, and more grocery shopping (I couldn’t find what I wanted at the previous stores – ridiculous, I know).

 So lots of errands and running around.

We dressed in Bears colors for church. W's face says it all... Seriously, mom??  

The shoes, the cardigan... I die.  So much cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment