Friday, December 11, 2015

Friday Thoughts

Can you believe that Christmas is just 2 weeks away??  I sure can’t.  People always complain about Christmas decorations coming out so early in the stores and I get that we need to focus on one holiday at a time.  BUT the Christmas season is so short so I also understand preparing early and celebrating for a longer stretch of time. 

We’re planning to visit Santa tomorrow.  My prediction: W will be fine, but S is going to scream.  W is also sporting a black eye right now so that will make for great pictures. :\

I had the opportunity to view a Blackhawks hockey game from the company’s skybox this week and it was pretty darn amazing.  I felt so important. J  The not so amazing part – I got about 3 hours of sleep that night.  I’m not complaining (ok, maybe I am).  But it was totally worth it to be able to watch the Stanley Cup champs from awesome seats.  On the downside, I feel like I’ve been trying to catch up on sleep (and failing) ever since.

Speaking of no sleep, S has decided he no longer wants to sleep through the night.  He had a rough period of colds and teething and he’s still teething so I think he just got used to waking up.  Not fun for A and me. :P


I also think S is going through a growth spurt.  He downed about 36 ounces of breast milk, purees, waffle, peanut butter toast, cheese, and turkey yesterday.  Holy moly!!

Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment