Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Weekend Recap

Yesterday was a long day – I met the boys at a park for lunch and had a dentist appointment after work (yuck) so I never got around to writing.  We did have a great weekend, though. 

After work on Friday, we took the boys to a local farm.  They had fun seeing the animals, going on a hay ride, and picking out pumpkins.  From there, it was off to one of our favorite pizza restaurants.







Saturday was S's first day of Scouts class.  A took him and as far as I know, he had a great time.  And then it was off to my cousin’s wedding.  She looked gorgeous and it was so much fun to see my extended family.  I absolutely love all of my cousins so I look forward to seeing them whenever there is a family event.  I also met my brother’s current girlfriend and she was super sweet.  All in all, it was such a fun night.  A’s teaching assistant watched the boys for us and we were so grateful.  They loved having her over – W asked about 25 times if it was time for Jane to come over and she gave us updates throughout the night, which I totally appreciated.  She even said they were angel boys!!  And a great night was topped off by a Cubs grand slam/win.



Just ignore my crazy hair - it was actually misty and humid... in October!!




Sunday was our usual routine.  We ended up taking the boys to a local theme park, but only stayed for a short time.  Unfortunately S has not been sleeping well.  I’m not sure what’s going on, but A and I are both tired and S has had some uncharacteristic cranky moments.  He had a major meltdown at the theme park and we decided it was time to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment