Friday, May 26, 2017

Friday Thoughts

I love this time of year - the weather is warming up, A and W are almost done with school, traffic gets better, and I always consider Memorial Day weekend the start to summer!

Speaking of summer, we have lots planned and I'm a little nervous.  Like if I get too excited, our plans will somehow dissolve.  Cautiously optimistic....

S sings all the time and I love it.  Lately, he's been singing 'Tomorrow' from Annie and it might be the cutest thing I've ever heard.

Work is still a bit depressing.  The atmosphere has definitely changed and no one is particularly happy.  Time will tell.  I'm not sure what to think.  Just thankful that my old/new boss is great.

We're not entirely sure what our current tenants are doing.  We thought they were moving out of our townhouse and then they mentioned their plan to buy a house may not work out.  I decided to list the house on Zillow because I was afraid that the current renters would decide late that they were moving out and we'd be left scrambling to find new tenants.  They're supposed to give us 60 days notice prior to the contract expiring, and we're past that point.  Anyway, it's been listed for 5 days and I already have 7 inquiries requesting a walk through.  It's a bit overwhelming.  I even increased the rent in an attempt to weed out some people and I still get an email every day.  Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment