Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Christmas... Errr Halloween!!


While the rest of the world is celebrating Halloween today, I’m ready for Christmas.  I know, I know, one holiday at a time.  But we celebrated Halloween over the weekend with a fun little parade and trick or treating so I’m kinda feeling like been there, done that.  Yesterday, A brought in the mail and I had no less than five toy magazines/kids clothing magazines.  All advertising deals on toys, cute holiday outfits, and the cutest Christmas pjs.  I have to admit, it made me giddy.  There’s nothing more exciting than Christmas through a child’s eyes.  As a little girl, we always had a family Christmas party.  I had a younger brother and 5 cousins all around the same age.  We all got presents from our grandparents, aunts, and uncles.  We were spoiled.  I remember walking into my aunt’s house for the Christmas party and seeing a room full of presents.  It.was.awesome.  We’ll teach W all about the birth of Jesus, how it’s important to remember those less fortunate and make sure they have a Merry Christmas as well, we’ll tell him about Santa, Rudolph, and Frosty.  But let’s be honest, every kid looks forward to the presents.  Last year baby W was 5 days old on Christmas.  This year he’ll be 1 and won’t understand what’s going on, but I’m still insanely excited to celebrate with him.  And truth be told, W has been wearing reindeer pajamas for about 2 weeks now…

No comments:

Post a Comment