Friday, June 12, 2015

Friday Thoughts

My little Chicago stay was a pain to prepare for.  BUT I had a blast.  It was nice to have some adult time… along with a delicious dinner and drinks!  I also loved staying downtown in one of the best cities in the world (not that I’m biased).






A is on summer vacation.  It’s only been for 2 days, but my mornings have gotten exponentially less hectic.  No bottles to prepare ahead of time, extra help in the morning.  I love having him home!!  I received lots of pictures and updates on how the boys were doing yesterday – made my crazy busy day a lot more enjoyable.  I was able to work from home today and A and the boys stopped at Starbucks for drinks and picked up donuts… LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.

This weekend is all about checking things off the to do list.  I have appointments for some much needed car maintenance and a haircut.  Both tasks are not going to be fun (I hate getting my hair cut), but I’ll be happy to cross them off the list.

I’ve really been struggling with what to wear lately.  I try to find things that are casual enough for a park trip with the boys, but that I can still dress up a bit for work.  I lost all my baby weight, but my body certainly isn’t the same.  So I’m looking for long, loose, casual tops… easier said than done.  Loft is usually my go to, but I’ve returned a few things lately and haven’t been happy with the quality of some of the tops I’ve recently purchased – holes after just a few wears.  My quest continues…

I was recently contacted by one of my favorite baby gear brands.  They asked if I’d be interested in reviewing their newest product, which isn’t even for sale yet.  As compensation for my review, I get to keep the product.  I’m super excited.  I love baby gear and I’ve never participated in anything like this.  More details to come.

My first full week of work is in the books!  I survived!


No comments:

Post a Comment