Thursday, June 4, 2015

Last Day

Yesterday was my last (week day) home with the boys and it was not at all what I hoped it would be.  W caught a nasty cold. L  W didn’t slept well.  He was cranky and very congested.  We did get to the park a couple times and read lots of books, but I wish I could have yesterday back.

During our second park trip yesterday afternoon, W told me he wanted to swing with me.  I think we were on the swings for about 45 minutes while S slept in the stroller nearby.  It was really sweet.  W told me several times that there was “time for you and baby too.”  He seemed to understand and appreciate that this was his special time with mommy.




This morning S woke up with a cold and I’m sure A and I are next.  Naturally A has a doctor’s appointment coming up and I have meetings in Chicago.  Very frustrated.

At least the Blackhawks won!



No comments:

Post a Comment