Friday, May 22, 2015

Friday Thoughts

TGIF!!

I am feeling so drained today.  My typically 45 minute commute to work has turned into an hour lately, which is so frustrating.  I'm not even sure what's causing the slow traffic - accidents, construction?  W woke every night this week and has had trouble falling back asleep.  I also had my first cavity in years and since getting it filled over a month ago, my tooth has been really sensitive.  It didn’t hurt at all prior to going to the dentist.  So it looks like I’ll be heading back.  Like I really have time for that.  Needless to say, this 3 day weekend couldn’t have come at a better time.

Speaking of the long weekend, we don’t have any set plans.  We may head over to my brother-in-law and sister-in-law’s house for a little cookout on Monday.  It’s supposed to rain and this mom needs some down time so we’ll see…

I booked our flight to Baltimore.  My mom and I will be flying with the boys while A drives.  Eek!!  We may never take another trip again.  But as they say… YOLO.  I hope our adventure turns out as great as in years past.

I have manicure and pedicure gift certificates from years ago that I still haven’t used so I’m thinking about escaping for a manicure this weekend.  I could definitely use a little pampering. J


Happy Memorial Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment