Friday, September 2, 2016

Friday Thoughts

Three cheers for a three day weekend!!  I'm really looking forward to it.  A bought Cubs tickets last night so we're going to squeeze in one more game before the season ends.

I had my first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season today (one of many).  Yay for all things fall!

I don't want to jinx it, knock on all things, fingers crossed... BUT W has been doing amazingly well at preschool drop off.  In fact, all the kids in his class have been great.  I have not witnessed any tears.  WHAT?!?  This is the complete opposite of last year when half the class was in full on meltdown mode.

Our weather has been beautiful.  Just perfect I tell you!  I feel like I always complain about the weather in my blog posts so let it be known that we do have nice weather occasionally. ;)

That's all I've got.  Happy weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment