Friday, September 23, 2016

Friday Thoughts

We actually got some sleep last night and what a difference!  S did wake once, but after some milk and Motrin, he was back to sleep.  His case of hand, foot, and mouth is the worst I’ve ever seen.  Not that I have a lot of experience with it.  But friends’ kids who’ve gotten it had a few bumps on their hands, feet, and mouth (shocker), whereas S has bumps everywhere – even on his ears.  I feel awful for him.  He’s handling it well for the most part, but he does cry every now and then and scratches at the bumps.  Poor kiddo.


Some randoms from the week…

I came across a photo from last year in which the boys had matching Halloween pjs and I decided they NEEDED them this year too.  Found these adorable jammies on clearance.

Fall outfit of the week. :)


The boys think it's hilarious to put these laundry hampers on their heads and walk around the house.  Admittedly, I find it pretty funny too.




Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment