Friday, September 16, 2016

Friday Thoughts

This cold is totally kicking my butt.  I can’t remember ever feeling so fatigued with a cold.  I get home from work and the boys want to play and it takes every last ounce of energy to make it to bed time.  Enough already!!  And it’s not even technically fall yet.  In all honesty, if someone had to get it bad, I’m so happy it was me and not A!!

S (aka The Hulk) broke my full length mirror so there will be many years of bad luck in our house apparently.  But I have been rocking fall outfits – I just haven’t been taking many photos because of the aforementioned scenario (who am I kidding, my photos are always bad regardless of the mirror).




What is with people just up and quitting their blogs??  It’s like a movie without an ending!!  At least let your readers know that you are alive and well.  There are quite a few blogs I follow in which the author just abruptly stopped blogging.

A and I are taking an archery class on Saturday!  I’m so excited!!  Here’s hoping I don’t shoot my eye out!  What does one wear to archery class??  I feel like I need a Katniss Everdeen braid.  Also, I’m pretty sure I’ll be ready for the 2020 Olympic team after this class.  #goals


OMG.  I almost forgot!  We planned out every meal this week!  Like we actually made a schedule and purchased what we needed ahead of time!!  This NEVER happens.  I’m so proud of us.  Can we make it two weeks in a row??  Time will tell…

No comments:

Post a Comment