Friday, September 9, 2016

Friday Thoughts

This photo popped up from one year ago.  My first thought was “OMG… they’re SO cute and look how little S is”.  My next thought was “they NEED matching Halloween pajamas this year!!”.  I have issues.  And then I found some matching pjs on clearance and ordered my 1.5 year old a size 3T because he fell into the height/weight range.  Again… OMG.  Both boys are on target to be much taller than A and I.

It has not felt like fall around here lately.  On Tuesday, our temperatures were near 90 degrees.  But I’m saying screw that and dressing for fall despite the crazy heat.  On a related note, football this weekend!!



The parents of one of W’s classmates invited us over for dinner tomorrow.  It was a really kind gesture, but I’m a little anxious.  Guess I’m going to have to get over my introverted ways.  Here’s hoping it’s not awkward!!


Happy weekending!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment