Tuesday, August 12, 2014

14 Weeks with Baby #2!

I've seen lots of people do these and it seemed like a fun way to document this pregnancy...



How far along? 14 weeks

Size? Baby is the size of a lemon.

Maternity Clothes? Oh yes.  I've been in maternity pants for awhile.  Mixing maternity tops with regular tops.

Weight Gain? 5 pounds maybe?

Gender? Thinking boy.

Sleep? Really good until recently.  I was sleeping like a rock - minutes after my head hit the pillow, I was sound asleep, but lately I've been having disturbing dreams. :\

Movement? Yes!  I'm certain I felt baby last night while laying down and I loved it!

Food Cravings? I could really go for Pizza Hut cheese pizza and Coke (how terrible is that - lol).

Labor signs? Way too early.

What I Miss? Chicago style hot dogs and deli sandwiches.

Symptoms? Finally getting my energy back, but having lower back pain, a bit of nausea every now and then, and headaches.

Happy or Moody? Happy!

Best Moment of the Week? W making progress with his speech, working on the house, everyone finding out about baby #2 (and by everyone, I mean people who don't see me often - because if you've seen me, it's obvious. :)).

Looking forward to? Finding out baby's gender (confirming he's a he ;)).


No comments:

Post a Comment