Wednesday, August 27, 2014

16 Weeks With Baby #2

How far along? 16 weeks

Size? Baby is the size of an avocado.

Maternity Clothes? Yes.  And I'm already tired of them.  I hate spending money on maternity clothes, but I've picked up a couple tops recently because I needed some variety.

Weight Gain? Not sure and I'm ok with not knowing.

Gender? According to the Verifi blood test, IT'S A BOY.  Another sweet little boy and we are thrilled.  Momma knew all along.

Sleep? Pretty good - except when W wakes up in the night.  He's getting over a cold and always seems to wake up when that happens.  Hoping to avoid cold germs as much as possible as we head into fall.

Movement? I think I've felt baby a few times, but nothing consistent.

Food Cravings? I allow myself one small Carmel Frappe from McDonald's each week and they are heavenly.

Labor signs? Way too early.

What I Miss? Chicago style hot dogs and deli sandwiches still.  And margaritas.  Any my energy.  It's coming back, but I still get tired so easily.

Symptoms? Feeling good lately.  Just the occasional headache and sore back, but can't really complain.

Happy or Moody? Happy!

Best Moment of the Week? Finding out #2 is a boy!  More progress on the house.  We took W to an indoor play place at the mall and he had a blast.  Mom had a blast watching him run around.

Looking forward to? Feeling more movement from baby, our fantasy football draft party (yes, we're nerds), fall (my favorite season!!).


This is a really horrible picture.  I had A take a phone pic after a long day of work.  Well, my phone has a tendency to make pictures really blurry - maybe something on the lens.  Somehow black and white looked less blurry.  I promise the next one will be better... and maybe I'll even wear shoes!  On the bright side, the blurry/darkness makes me look really thin so that's a win. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment