Wednesday, August 6, 2014

One Year Later


I started this blog just over a year ago – one year and one day ago to be exact.  It’s been a great way for me to record my thoughts, opinions, and experiences along with W’s activities and milestones.  I’ve had fun looking back at previous entries… and laughing at the randomness.  There was really no pattern to my entries – I talked about W, our adventures, fashion, and some favorite finds.  But that’s me – a little bit of everything.  In a year, I’ve acquired one follower – myself.  Haha!!  And I’m fine with that.  I started this blog for me, but I also hoped to provide some insight on having a spouse with CF and surviving the IVF process in case anyone else was in a similar situation.  I think I accomplished that.  So I’ll continue to blog and document life.  It’s been a fun year. J  And maybe one of these days, I’ll actually work on blog design and formatting. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment