Friday, August 23, 2013

Friday Favorites

August is winding down and I'm getting super excited for my favorite season... Fall!  So this Friday, I'm focusing on two things I love... Fall and baby fashion!!  Sidenote: when I was pregnant, lots of people told me not to buy too many clothes.  Well, I'm here to tell you, buy what you want.  I've had so much fun dressing baby W and he always looks so stylish. :)  I buy lots of clothes on sale between seasons and hold onto them until the following year.  I've found that Baby Gap, Old Navy, and Gymboree are pretty true to size, while Carters and Oshkosh tend to run small.

My favorite items tend to be preppy, simple, and classic.  And I'm obsessed with stripes!

Without further ado... Fall favorites for my little man.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

No comments:

Post a Comment