Monday, August 5, 2013

And So It Begins

I contemplated starting a blog while I was pregnant.  I had been searching for stories that were similar to ours, but I just couldn’t find many (maybe I suck at searching?).  So here I am, nearly a year later, finally writing my very first blog entry.  I’m not sure how often I’ll post.  I’m a pretty busy girl.  But I find writing therapeutic and so I hope to find time to write on a routine basis.  Not to mention, I love reading about others, getting a glimpse into their life, learning about their viewpoints and interests (maybe I’m just really nosey?).   I hope you enjoy learning a little more about me and my family.

So here is the story of a wonderful guy (A, hubs) – he happens to be a great husband, a fabulous father, a teacher, a serious sports fan (particularly a fan of Chicago teams), a Simpsons watcher, and a trivia buff.  He also has Cystic Fibrosis.  Me (C, wifey) – I’m a (super) wife, a (wonderful) mom, a bit of a science geek (I have a degree in Chemistry), an animal lover, and a shopaholic.  And I should warn you that I can be a bit very sarcastic – it often gets me in trouble.  I went through two rounds of IVF in order to have our miracle baby.  Sweet Baby W (little man) – he’s currently 7 months old and perfect in every.single.way.  He is my everything and I’m constantly amazed by him.  Seriously, I don’t have words to describe how awesome he truly is.  Not to mention he is unbelievably adorable.  And last, but not least – Addie.  I’ll use her real name.  She’s our first baby; our fur baby, our rescue dog.  Nearly 6 years old and 25 pounds of crazy.  She’s a Beagle/Jack Russell terrier mix.

I should also mention I’m not yet comfortable with the entire world knowing who we are.  With that said, I will start with very few pictures and will not use names… not yet, anyway… we’ll see how the blog evolves over time.  Enjoy…

 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment