Friday, August 16, 2013

Friday Favorites


No theme to this Friday Favorites - just a few things I'm loving at the moment.
Mocha Frappe from McDonalds – I am in love with these.  Yes, I know they are horrible for me, but I allow myself one every week (ok, sometimes twice a week, but only if it’s been a particularly hectic week).  I think I’ve tried all of the frappe flavors, but mocha remains my absolute fave.  They are delicious and I can’t get enough.
 

A2 by Aerosoles – I think I have four pairs of these.  They are incredibly comfortable, cute, and affordable.  Love.  I often wear heels and these are the only ones I can wear all day without discomfort.  I love these for fall: http://www.aerosoles.com/eng/product/becxotic/becxotic and http://www.aerosoles.com/eng/product/streetscape/streetsca

Hollywood Game Night – so much fun.  I rarely watch tv.  I work all day and try to spend as much time as possible with Baby W when I get home.  BUT I make it a point to watch this every week (it comes on right after baby goes to bed).  I love the mini games and am trying to figure out how to play them at home.  The game where they morph two celebrity’s faces is my favorite.  Hilarious.

S’mores cheesecake – this needs no explanation.  OMG… ahhhmazing.  You can find this deliciousness at the Cheesecake Factory.  You’re welcome.  P.S.  It’s so rich, it took me 3 days to finish a single slice.  Yum.
 

 

Baby W – he’s just amazing, awesome, and perfect.  I can’t get enough. J
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment