Friday, August 9, 2013

Friday Favorites


It’s Friday (holla)!!  I’ll get back to the serious stuff next week, but today I’m going to focus on something fun.  My favorite styles/fashion.  I’m not an expert by any means… not even close.  BUT I do love to shop and dress up.  With that said, here are my current fashion favorites:

1.        Skinny pants and flowy shirts.  I’m a curvy girl so skinny pants never really appealed to me – that is until I found a pair of skinny pants that were ACTUALLY flattering.  Wearing a long blousy top with fitted pants makes me feel less self-conscious about my curves.  I highly recommend these pants from the LOFT: http://www.loft.com/marisa-ankle-pants-in-bi-stretch/309007?colorExplode=false&skuId=14109386&catid=catl000014&productPageType=fullPriceProducts&defaultColor=7168
 
 
 
2.       Embellishments.on.everything.  I love me some sequins, beads, bows, and buttons.  Just don’t go overboard.  I usually pick one or two items with embellishment and pair them with plain/simple items.
 

 

3.       Bright colors.  As summer is drawing to a close, I’m wearing all my brights.  Don’t get me wrong, bright colors are still fine during the fall months, but I feel like hot pink and turquoise scream summer.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment