Friday, March 28, 2014

Friday Blahs

Confession:  the real reason I’m writing today is so that I can say I posted every day this week. J

I have not been feeling well.  I have some kind of cold/scratchy throat thing going on and I’ve had a headache for three days straight.  I also don’t sleep well at night, which is usually never a problem.  It sucks and it makes it hard to work because I just want to close my eyes. L  And it’s weird because I haven’t really been congested (not that I’m complaining) – just a host of other strange symptoms that come and go – scratchy throat, headache, cough, insomnia, nausea.  Weird.  More than anything, I’m just annoyed.  It’s supposed to be spring!!  Colds are supposed to be done and over.  I thought I was in the clear.  I’m praying W doesn’t get it.

We have a busy weekend ahead so I need to pull it together.  Tomorrow is a (much needed) haircut, open house, and my nephew’s birthday party.

No comments:

Post a Comment