Monday, March 3, 2014

Weekend Recap


Another really busy weekend come and gone.  I’ll try to do a quick recap:

Friday night, we went out for dinner to celebrate A’s birthday.  He picked a local steak restaurant.  I guess it’s classified as a steak restaurant?  They also serve chicken, fish, sandwiches, etc.  Anyway, W was a little feisty.  It was not one of his best outings.  But I have to remind myself that he’s usually really well behaved so even these more difficult outings with him really aren’t that bad.  He saves the tantrums for home (so far). ;)  The adults enjoyed a yummy dinner and cupcakes.  W had French fries for dinner.  Sigh.

Saturday it snowed.  Again.  I think it snows every single Saturday.  And I think I write that every Monday.  Boo.  We took W to the library because I sensed that we all needed to get out of the house.  W liked the library section better than the activity section.  He had fun running between the book shelves.  So much so that he ran away from A and I.  I couldn’t help laughing.  He’s usually very clingy and shy in unfamiliar places.

That night, we went over to my aunt’s house for pizza and family picnic planning.  It was fun to see family and W was great.  He made everyone laugh with his antics. J

Sunday was our usual routine.  W didn’t want to nap.  I actually made a yummy dinner… shocking.  And then it was Monday. L

No comments:

Post a Comment