Friday, March 21, 2014

TGIF


1.       The weatherman (Or should I say meteorologist?  They probably prefer the professional term.) promised that today’s temperatures would be near 60.  I just checked and it’s 34.  No, no, no.  I was promised near 60 and I want near 60!!

2.       I don’t know if anyone ever reads this blog (other than a few family members).  I’m not even sure if it’s even searchable.  But if you’ve arrived here because you’re interested in finding out about experiences with IVF, then I recommend this blog: http://babymaybeinfertility.wordpress.com/ 

The author is Scottish (I assume) and I like her honest, open accounts of the whole IVF process.  I think she really captures the emotional toll IVF takes – the ups and downs, the hopes and disappointment.

3.       I don’t have any set plans this weekend, but I do have an extremely long to do list.  Here’s hoping this weekend is a productive one!  Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment