Monday, March 24, 2014

Weekend Recap

Not much to report here.

I had hoped for a productive weekend and it was for the most part.  I would’ve liked to have accomplished more, but I’ll take what I can get.  W was really good.  He went with A to get a tire repaired Saturday morning and then we all headed to the grocery store to do our weekly shopping.  W got a bit restless at church on Sunday morning, but only because he wanted to walk around/explore.  I think lots of churches have a nursery?  Ours definitely doesn’t and I like having W with me during mass.  He also has several admirers… He walked over to one lady and then walked back to me.  She came over and said she thought he was going to ask her out and then he left her hanging… Bahaha.  I already have a flirt. J  Evelyn and Angelina also made their debut at church.  Love those cuties and a few people came over to meet them.

In other news, we’re all still waiting on the arrival of spring.  It’s been cold and I’m longing to take walks as a family… and Lord knows I could use the exercise. :\

No comments:

Post a Comment