Monday, March 10, 2014

Weekend Recap


Our dear friends are having their twin baby girls today (or tomorrow, but probably today).  I’m so so excited for them and I can’t wait to hear the babies’ names!!  They’ve kept the names a big secret.  I kind of love when people do that (even though I’m dying to know) – it’s like this big reveal when the name is finally announced.  We did the same with W’s name, though A and I slipped on a couple occasions.  Anyway, I keep checking my phone waiting for news.  I hope I get to meet these little babies soon!!
 
This weekend was wonderful.  We didn’t have any plans.  Nada.  I love it when that happens!  Saturday, A let me sleep in, we stayed in our pjs way too long, built castles and cities out of blocks, read lots of books, and threw balls down the stairs (don’t judge, it was fun – especially if you’re 1 year old).  We went grocery shopping and ordered Chinese food.  It was perfection.

Sunday was church, breakfast with twin mommy and her kiddos, and shoe shopping for W.  Another great day and W looks adorable in his big boy shoes.

And then today.  Blah.  I don’t think W is feeling well – he spit up in my car and I had to pull over to clean him up a bit.  I didn’t sleep well.  And I have a dentist appointment.  Boooo.  I hate Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment