Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Hump Day


Evelyn and Angelina have arrived.  Both weighing in around 7 pounds.  14 pounds of baby – I can’t even imagine.  So so happy for our friends! J
 
Lately I’ve been sad about not getting to spend more time with W.  Monday was a tough day.  W spit up in the car (Why does that always seem to happen in my car??  NO comments about my driving).  I wondered if he wasn’t feeling well and thought about calling into work.  I didn’t because my group happened to be moving into our renovated office, we had a new employee starting, and I had meetings.  I felt so guilty.  I wish I could be in two places at once.  I also had a dentist appointment that evening, which meant a total of 2.5 hours in the car and only seeing W for 2 hours before it was bedtime.  I was just plain sad.  Boo.

Also, W has been waking up at night lately.  He has this amazing ability to wake right after we turn off the lights, hop into bed, and close our eyes.  I swear he can sense right when I’m about to fall asleep. ;)  We seem to have these patterns.  He’ll have a couple weeks of good sleep and then a couple weeks of waking up.  Regardless of the sleep, he always seems to wake up happy.  Wish I could say the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment