Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Fall Photo Shoot

We had fall photos taken a week and a half ago.  I usually schedule a session around W's birthdays (or half birthdays), but I absolutely love fall and have fallen way behind in taking actual camera photos lately.  So I thought it'd be nice to have professional photos taken outside while the trees are gorgeous and the weather is still somewhat nice.  The photographer did an amazing job and I couldn't stop looking at the photos she sent.  I think there are even a couple we can use for our Christmas cards.

I can't get over how OLD W looks!  He's definitely not a baby anymore.  Also, I think this boy needs a modeling contract - not that I'm biased or anything. ;)  Just a few favorites (we got SO many great photos)...


Quite possibly my all time favorite photo ^



Checking on baby brother :)

No comments:

Post a Comment