Friday, October 24, 2014

TGIF

We have another really busy weekend planned… and that makes me nervous.  Seems like every time we have a full weekend, something goes awry.  There have been odd nap times, no naps, colds, nighttime wake ups, and kidney stones to contend with.  So here’s hoping things go according to plan.  I’ll be back next week with a weekend recap and hopefully cute pictures too.  Happy Friday!


And if you’re wondering, W still isn’t sleeping.  He slept through the night Sunday and Monday and even slept in.  It was heavenly.  But since then, he’s been up every night.  It sucks.  In an attempt to keep my sanity, I’m blaming teething/molars.  I need SOMETHING to blame.  But I really have no idea what’s going on.  I’m about to lose my mind.  I hoped Christmas pajamas would do the trick last night, but sadly no, not even reindeer could solve the sleep crisis.  The best I could do was a blurry picture…

W points to his reindeer feet and roars... In his mind reindeer roar. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment