Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Girl's Names

If I were a reader of this blog, I’d be a little annoyed that I haven’t revealed our names.  Maybe someday.  For now, I like keeping some things private.  I have started including more pictures so at least there’s that.  Because we’ll likely never have a daughter, I thought I’d reveal our top choices for girl’s names.  A never gave me his list of baby girl’s names.  He hasn’t seemed as excited about names this time around and I think we both knew baby #2 was a boy so girl’s names never entered the picture.  But when I brought these up in the past, A was in agreement.  All that to say, this is mostly MY list, but it’s likely we would have chosen Ella or Lily for a girl.  More specifically, I was pushing for Ella Scarlett or Lily Francesca.  Other honorable mentions include: Eloise, Camille, Brielle, Margaret, and Coralie.  Those probably would have been options for middle names.  So there you have it.  Favorite girl’s names that will never be used (by us). J

No comments:

Post a Comment