Tuesday, September 9, 2014

18 Weeks with Baby #2

How far along? 18 weeks

Size? Baby is the size of a sweet potato.

Maternity Clothes? Yes.  Still able to make some non maternity tops work.  Still tired of most of my clothes, but trying to suck it up and not buy anything.

Weight Gain? Around 10 pounds at last check.

Gender? A boy!

Sleep? I sleep really well when no one wakes me up (Ahem W and A!).  I do get up to use the bathroom quite often, though.  This baby definitely likes my bladder.

Movement? I'm feeling movement every day.  I only feel it a few times per day and it's subtle, but I love it!

Food Cravings? The small Carmel Frappe from McDonald's is still heavenly.  I could also go for chips and salsa!!  Mmmm!  Mexican food needs to happen this weekend.

Labor signs? Way too early.

What I Miss? Chicago style hot dogs and salami.

Symptoms? Feeling really good lately.  Still get tired easily.  I have the occasional sore back and feet when I overdo it, but otherwise great!

Happy or Moody? Happy!

Best Moment of the Week? Feeling more movement from baby.  W has been so funny lately (more on that in a future post).  I've really enjoyed cooking and trying new recipes recently?!?!  Weird because I've always hated cooking.


No comments:

Post a Comment