Friday, January 16, 2015

Friday Thoughts

This was not an easy week!  I didn’t think I’d make it to Friday.  This cold has totally kicked my butt… and it wasn’t even a bad cold.  But it did make me extremely tired.  It was a struggle to get through the work day and then when I finally arrived home from work, it took every ounce of energy to make it to W’s bed time.  I’d be in bed by 9 and still wake up exhausted.  Not fun.  I’m finally feeling a bit better.  Hope to make a full recovery this weekend!

I’ve had quite a few people tell me that baby has dropped.  And that makes me really nervous!  I’m not ready yet… the nursery isn’t finished, the car seat isn’t installed, I have to buy more diapers…. Ahhh.  I need to accomplish a lot of baby projects this weekend for sure!  Too bad this weekend is jam packed with school (W), doctor’s appointment (me), haircut (me), and chili cook off at church.  Eek.  And I’m STILL waiting for nursery décor to arrive.  Darn things shipping from the UK.... :O

W has started combining words.  He doesn’t do it often, but it’s a start.  And it’s progress.  He’ll say “mommy go” or “no, Nani” or “Dee Dee doggie”.  We’re getting there.  Thankful he’s feeling better and back to his old ways.



I just made a to do list for this weekend and it consists of 17 items.  17!!  And those were just things off the top of my head.  OMG… is this nesting?!?  I’m scaring myself. J


Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment